Collection. Information posted on Business in Maharashtra dot com is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in Bengaluru, India. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
• email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
• computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from BIM and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site).
We use users personal information to:
• provide our services.
• resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
• encourage safe trading and enforce our policies.
• customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates.
• communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
• Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
• All information contained by Business in Maharashtra is treated as strictly confidential and Business in Maharashtra does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to any external organization.
• The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
• We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
• Business in Maharashtra also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period BIM retains such information.
• We may also share personal information with:- Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- Service providers who help with our business operations.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support at email@example.com to review any personal information we store that is not available on BIM. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier.
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information.
We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org